CPA Ontario Showcase
2021 theme: How are businesses doing good for the world?
Teacher Random Draw Prize: $100 e-gift card
Each time a student submits an entry, their teacher gets their name put into the draw. The more students in a class participate, the higher the change for the teacher to win.
Steps to submitIn an email to our team, include the following:
- Place the YouTube link in the body of the email.
- Attach the completed Author Waiver and Copyright Letter.
- Provide contact information in your email:
- your name and HAP ID number
- teacher’s name and email
- your school's name and address
For complete contest details, see Rules and Regulations.
Any questions, please contact our team.
Video format requirements
- 60-90 seconds long
- posted on YouTube as an unlisted video
Entries are evaluated on the following criteria
- original content
- creativity and originality
- entertainment value
- presentation quality/clarity
- adherence to theme
For 2021 we asked HAPs to tell us "What are the advantages to organizations when they have a diverse staff and inclusive culture, and why is it important to prioritize diversity and inclusion in business?" View the top 3 entries below.
Sally's Smoothie by Julia Xu
The Power of Inclusivity: Business Edition by Nuha Khan
Diversity & Inclusion within Business by Jason Kuo